Satya Hindi Membership Scheme: Rules and Norms
Please read carefully following rules and norms before paying Fee for Satya Hindi Membership Scheme.
- The tenure of all membership plans is for One Year. The minimum age of acquiring membership is 18 years. There is no maximum age limit.
- Each membership plan offers different perks to members. Please read them carefully before selecting a membership plan.
- The perks offered would expire with the expiry of the tenure of the membership and can not be carried forward if not claimed during the tenure of the membership.
- The membership is non-transferable and the perks offered under any membership plan can not be transferred to anyone else.
- One can purchase a membership for any of its family members, relatives, friends, etc., but the membership will remain in the name of the person for whom it has been purchased.
- All correspondence regarding the membership, any clarification, or dispute will be done through email to firstname.lastname@example.org only.
What causes a "Misuse" of the membership?
- Any misuse of membership, intentional or unintentional, may attract cancellation of the membership. Please refer Cancellation and Refund Policy.
- This membership can not be used as a "Title" or "Award." It can not be printed on the letterhead of a person or a Visiting Card/ Business Card or a Stamp of an individual.
- The membership card can not be used as credentials, Identity card, Visiting Card, or Business Card of a person nor copies of it can be distributed among the public for any purpose. However, the membership card or mementos given under Vishisht Mitra and Ati Vishisht Mitra categories can be displayed in personal spaces like home, a member's shop or workplace.
- The membership does not cause any relation of the member with the Satya Hindi or its promoter company Camword Private Limited. The membership does not give a member the right to represent the Satya Hindi or its promoter company Camword Private Limited in any manner whatsoever. The membership shall not construe as creating any agency, employer/ employee relationship, partnership, joint venture, or any other business relationship or concerted action.
- Misrepresentation of Satya Hindi or its promoter company Camword Private limited by any member of the Satya Hindi Membership Scheme may attract cancellation of the membership and also legal action against a member in case of fraud, cheating in the name of Satya Hindi membership is committed by a member or any other criminal misconduct.
*As updated on 04.08.2020