Satya Hindi Membership Scheme: Rules and Norms
Please read carefully following rules and norms before paying Fee for Satya Hindi Membership Scheme.
- This membership scheme is open to only Indian Citizens, NRIs (Non-Resident Indians), PIOs (Persons of Indian origin residing abroad), and OCIs (Overseas Citizens of India). If you do not belong to any of these categories, please do not apply for this membership scheme.
- The tenure of all membership plans is for One Year. The minimum age of acquiring membership is 18 years. There is no maximum age limit.
- Each membership plan offers different perks to members. There are two types of memberships, one for Resident Indian citizens who hold an Indian bank account/ credit or debit card for paying the membership fee in Indian Currency. The other type of membership is for Internation Payments and open to only NRIs, PIOs, OCIs, or Indian citizens having foreign bank account/ credit or debit card. Please note that only 3 membership plans namely Satya Mitra, Vishisht Mitra, and Ati Vishisht Mitra are available for NRIs, PIOs, OCIs, and other Indian citizens currently staying in a foreign land and who wish to pay the membership fee in foreign currency. The details of membership plans under each type of membership can be seen by clicking the links Resident Indian Citizens or International Payments. Please read them carefully before selecting a membership plan.
- The perks offered would expire with the expiry of the tenure of the membership and can not be carried forward if not claimed during the tenure of the membership.
- The membership is non-transferable and the perks offered under any membership plan can not be transferred to anyone else.
- One can purchase a membership for any of its family members, relatives, friends, etc., but the membership will remain in the name of the person for whom it has been purchased.
- All correspondence regarding the membership, any clarification, or dispute will be done through email to firstname.lastname@example.org only.
What causes a "Misuse" of the membership?
- Any misuse of membership, intentional or unintentional, may attract cancellation of the membership. Please refer to the Cancellation and Refund Policy
- This membership can not be used as a “Title” or “Award.” It can not be printed on the letterhead of a person or a Visiting Card/ Business Card or a Stamp of an individual.
- The membership card can not be used as credentials, Identity card, Visiting Card, or Business Card of a person nor copies of it can be distributed among the public for any purpose. However, the membership card or mementos given under Vishisht Mitra and Ati Vishisht Mitra categories can be displayed in personal spaces like home, a member’s shop, or workplace.
- The membership does not cause any relation of the member with the Satya Hindi or its promoter company Camword Private Limited. The membership does not give a member the right to represent the Satya Hindi or its promoter company Camword Private Limited in any manner whatsoever. The membership shall not construe as creating any agency, employer/ employee relationship, partnership, joint venture, or any other business relationship or concerted action.
- Misrepresentation of Satya Hindi or its promoter company Camword Private limited by any member of the Satya Hindi Membership Scheme may attract cancellation of the membership and also legal action against a member in case of fraud or cheating is committed in the name of Satya Hindi membership by any member.
*As updated on 05.07.2021